It's Star Wars Day, so Warner Bros. couldn't miss the opportunity to share something new for LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Jump inside for some screens and a trailer showing new levels. The title features original dialogue from key members of the theatrical cast and 6 new adventures. It will launch on June 28.
The six (6) New Adventures featured in LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens:
• Rathtar Hunting – Follows Han Solo and Chewbacca’s voyage to capture the ravenous Rathtars.
• Lor San Tekka’s Return – Uncovers secrets behind Lor San Tekka’s journey to the Jakku Village.
• Poe to the Rescue – Details Poe Dameron’s daring rescue mission to save Admiral Ackbar.
• Crimson Corsair– Explores how the notorious Outer Rim pirate, the Crimson Corsair, foiled the plans of the First Order.
• Trouble Over Taul– Follows the events leading up C-3PO’s acquisition of his new red arm.
• Ottegan Assault– Reveals a puzzle piece to how the Resistance and the First Order find Lor San Tekka on Jakku.
Featuring original dialogue from key members of the Star Wars: The Force Awakens theatrical cast:
• Adam Driver (Kylo Ren)
• Anthony Daniels (C-3PO)
• Carrie Fisher (Leia Organa)
• Daisy Ridley (Rey)
• Domhnall Gleeson (General Hux)
• Gwendoline Christie (Captain Phasma)
• Harrison Ford (Han Solo)
• John Boyega (Finn)
• Lupita Nyong’o (Maz Kanata)
• von Sydow (Lor San Tekka)
• Oscar Isaac (Poe Dameron)
EA announced today that a Battlefront II story trailer for the single player campaign trailer is coming tomorrow.. nice timing (5 minutes ago)
And while there may be a nugget of truth in there, people are DEFINITELY jumping to conclusions. (30 minutes ago)
@Melmoth: Yea.. but what's not as obvious to people is that their PR wasn't for the benefit of consumers. It was spinning this for their shareholders. (31 minutes ago)
@GriftGFX: that's a pretty obvious thing he says. If visceral were doing great progress at a single player game, EA would probably just ask them to change the direction, not fire them. (3 Hours ago)
And as usual.. our analysis is dreadfully misinformed anyway (taking this back to Visceral): [url] (3 Hours ago)
I'm not as pessimistic about where things are headed. I think a lot of stuff is better in regards to this problem vs. a decade ago. (3 Hours ago)
@MrWhite: Time for what? People are noticing stuff that impacts game design more than ever. That's not a new problem. Add-on content of any flavor has presented this problem through decades now. (3 Hours ago)