It's Star Wars Day, so Warner Bros. couldn't miss the opportunity to share something new for LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Jump inside for some screens and a trailer showing new levels. The title features original dialogue from key members of the theatrical cast and 6 new adventures. It will launch on June 28.
The six (6) New Adventures featured in LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens:
• Rathtar Hunting – Follows Han Solo and Chewbacca’s voyage to capture the ravenous Rathtars.
• Lor San Tekka’s Return – Uncovers secrets behind Lor San Tekka’s journey to the Jakku Village.
• Poe to the Rescue – Details Poe Dameron’s daring rescue mission to save Admiral Ackbar.
• Crimson Corsair– Explores how the notorious Outer Rim pirate, the Crimson Corsair, foiled the plans of the First Order.
• Trouble Over Taul– Follows the events leading up C-3PO’s acquisition of his new red arm.
• Ottegan Assault– Reveals a puzzle piece to how the Resistance and the First Order find Lor San Tekka on Jakku.
Featuring original dialogue from key members of the Star Wars: The Force Awakens theatrical cast:
• Adam Driver (Kylo Ren)
• Anthony Daniels (C-3PO)
• Carrie Fisher (Leia Organa)
• Daisy Ridley (Rey)
• Domhnall Gleeson (General Hux)
• Gwendoline Christie (Captain Phasma)
• Harrison Ford (Han Solo)
• John Boyega (Finn)
• Lupita Nyong’o (Maz Kanata)
• von Sydow (Lor San Tekka)
• Oscar Isaac (Poe Dameron)
just finished The Evil Within 2 again, despite its flaws it is such an emotional and BEAUTIFUL story.. GREAT OST, gorgeous graphics, nice pacing. I absolutely LOVED every moment of it ! (10 Hours ago)
@asdfg: fuck u, thats no fun. accept msg, pls. (1 Day ago)
Watch out with receiving messages on ps4, people are getting their consoles locked. [url] (1 Day ago)
@Moonwalker: Oh yeah, starting to have buyers remorse for Shadow. It lost me when i got to the secret village people. (3 Days ago)
after Anniversary "remake" they just couldn't make a Tomb Raider 2/3/L.Rev on their own. (3 Days ago)
@Moonwalker: I give a *laughs* to Squenix for letting CD keep going at Tomb Raider after Eidos shit decision. They never knew how to go over it. when they did, they just re-tooled a preexisting game. (3 Days ago)
I am one of the rare cases that absolutely loved Rise of the Tomb Raider. And I give a fu to Square for taking CD away from it. (3 Days ago)