It's Star Wars Day, so Warner Bros. couldn't miss the opportunity to share something new for LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Jump inside for some screens and a trailer showing new levels. The title features original dialogue from key members of the theatrical cast and 6 new adventures. It will launch on June 28.
The six (6) New Adventures featured in LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens:
• Rathtar Hunting – Follows Han Solo and Chewbacca’s voyage to capture the ravenous Rathtars.
• Lor San Tekka’s Return – Uncovers secrets behind Lor San Tekka’s journey to the Jakku Village.
• Poe to the Rescue – Details Poe Dameron’s daring rescue mission to save Admiral Ackbar.
• Crimson Corsair– Explores how the notorious Outer Rim pirate, the Crimson Corsair, foiled the plans of the First Order.
• Trouble Over Taul– Follows the events leading up C-3PO’s acquisition of his new red arm.
• Ottegan Assault– Reveals a puzzle piece to how the Resistance and the First Order find Lor San Tekka on Jakku.
Featuring original dialogue from key members of the Star Wars: The Force Awakens theatrical cast:
• Adam Driver (Kylo Ren)
• Anthony Daniels (C-3PO)
• Carrie Fisher (Leia Organa)
• Daisy Ridley (Rey)
• Domhnall Gleeson (General Hux)
• Gwendoline Christie (Captain Phasma)
• Harrison Ford (Han Solo)
• John Boyega (Finn)
• Lupita Nyong’o (Maz Kanata)
• von Sydow (Lor San Tekka)
• Oscar Isaac (Poe Dameron)
@docLEXfisti: What was your final level? I'm finding the leveling system to be out of order with my quest progress. (2 Hours ago)
ps and no one can combat the guy just running around. I wish there was some sort of sword combat (5 Hours ago)
I think the ship combat looks like it could get nuts if there are multiple ships involved. The lack of hand to hand combat is really telling though. Videos from a month ago feature guys getting on shi (5 Hours ago)
[url] This is GOTG and we all know it! (7 Hours ago)
Inside devs are already teasing the GOTG for the next decade release. (16 Hours ago)
Ico, one and done. next, Zone of Enders 1. (16 Hours ago)
@GriftGFX: I think MS were in full on panic mode because they wanted to add value to their box, so they showed everything. (22 Hours ago)