It's Star Wars Day, so Warner Bros. couldn't miss the opportunity to share something new for LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Jump inside for some screens and a trailer showing new levels. The title features original dialogue from key members of the theatrical cast and 6 new adventures. It will launch on June 28.
The six (6) New Adventures featured in LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens:
• Rathtar Hunting – Follows Han Solo and Chewbacca’s voyage to capture the ravenous Rathtars.
• Lor San Tekka’s Return – Uncovers secrets behind Lor San Tekka’s journey to the Jakku Village.
• Poe to the Rescue – Details Poe Dameron’s daring rescue mission to save Admiral Ackbar.
• Crimson Corsair– Explores how the notorious Outer Rim pirate, the Crimson Corsair, foiled the plans of the First Order.
• Trouble Over Taul– Follows the events leading up C-3PO’s acquisition of his new red arm.
• Ottegan Assault– Reveals a puzzle piece to how the Resistance and the First Order find Lor San Tekka on Jakku.
Featuring original dialogue from key members of the Star Wars: The Force Awakens theatrical cast:
• Adam Driver (Kylo Ren)
• Anthony Daniels (C-3PO)
• Carrie Fisher (Leia Organa)
• Daisy Ridley (Rey)
• Domhnall Gleeson (General Hux)
• Gwendoline Christie (Captain Phasma)
• Harrison Ford (Han Solo)
• John Boyega (Finn)
• Lupita Nyong’o (Maz Kanata)
• von Sydow (Lor San Tekka)
• Oscar Isaac (Poe Dameron)
@GriftGFX: Doesn't that make DotA a team RTS with heroes? :P (10 minutes ago)
That gamasutra articles doesn't mention either MNC or DirtyBomb though. So I think we can agree that people tend to overlook gaps in the genre's history. This shit did not kick off with Battleborn/OW. (5 Hours ago)
OW and DirtyBomb are not MOBA-light games. They are team FPS games that have heroes. (6 Hours ago)
DirtyBomb did something that was at the time unique. You could not call it unique anymore. (6 Hours ago)
@Tinks: I know you think that. But they're not really the same genre. (6 Hours ago)
I could be wrong, but I think the first MNC really did just have classes and no overlapping roles. Think they added "pros" in the sequel. (6 Hours ago)
some lean more moba, or more tower defense, or more shooter, but I think everything we're talking about is connected (6 Hours ago)