It's Star Wars Day, so Warner Bros. couldn't miss the opportunity to share something new for LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Jump inside for some screens and a trailer showing new levels. The title features original dialogue from key members of the theatrical cast and 6 new adventures. It will launch on June 28.
The six (6) New Adventures featured in LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens:
• Rathtar Hunting – Follows Han Solo and Chewbacca’s voyage to capture the ravenous Rathtars.
• Lor San Tekka’s Return – Uncovers secrets behind Lor San Tekka’s journey to the Jakku Village.
• Poe to the Rescue – Details Poe Dameron’s daring rescue mission to save Admiral Ackbar.
• Crimson Corsair– Explores how the notorious Outer Rim pirate, the Crimson Corsair, foiled the plans of the First Order.
• Trouble Over Taul– Follows the events leading up C-3PO’s acquisition of his new red arm.
• Ottegan Assault– Reveals a puzzle piece to how the Resistance and the First Order find Lor San Tekka on Jakku.
Featuring original dialogue from key members of the Star Wars: The Force Awakens theatrical cast:
• Adam Driver (Kylo Ren)
• Anthony Daniels (C-3PO)
• Carrie Fisher (Leia Organa)
• Daisy Ridley (Rey)
• Domhnall Gleeson (General Hux)
• Gwendoline Christie (Captain Phasma)
• Harrison Ford (Han Solo)
• John Boyega (Finn)
• Lupita Nyong’o (Maz Kanata)
• von Sydow (Lor San Tekka)
• Oscar Isaac (Poe Dameron)
51k players on titanfall 2 xbox 1 right now (1 Hour ago)
Death Stranding using Guerrilla Games' engine. Guess we can kiss that PC ver goodbye then. [url] (1 Hour ago)
WD2 is more fun than WD1, but it's so easy. Also, the main quests are 'meh'. WD1 had a more focussed story. The story in WD2 is uninspired. (3 Hours ago)
@Sdarts: Don't forget that people are getting sick of CoD, they didn't trust WD anymore after the first. Dishonored 2 got too little PR according to me. (3 Hours ago)
quests, which is a goddamn shame, a goddamn shame. For sure they could have come up with some meaningful side quests with at least a story. (4 Hours ago)
Definitely enjoying FFXV more but I am solely talking about the story missions, some good diversity there. I also really like the Chocobos. Just such a shame that the side quests truly are all fetch (4 Hours ago)
I just think it's a pretty bad sign if a new game can't generate interest on a free weekend. The fact that there are other new games is not a very compelling excuse imo. (6 Hours ago)