The medieval sandbox game Life is Feudal: Your Own will leave early access on November 17th has announced the developer. Up to 64 players, the title features terraforming, tunnel building, food and cooking system, unlimited alchemy combinations and more. Details, screens and a Sean Bean-narrated trailer inside.
Create, Build, and Conquer in Life is Feudal: Your Own, Coming November 17th
November 6, 2015 – The full release of Life is Feudal: Your Own is approaching fast. With development nearing completion, including many community-requested features, the multiplayer medieval sandbox is set to leave Steam Early Access and launch November 17th with a 40% Midweek discount.
Watch our new animated trailer featuring narration by film and TV icon, Sean Bean (The Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones) – never fear, we promise that he doesn't die.
Will you play the part of a warrior, a farmer, an architect, or even an artist? Life is Feudal: Your Own presents an open world full of possibilities. Work with your community to alter the landscape and use modular building tools to erect realistic villages and cities. Craft the items needed to survive and enrich your life, and challenge other player in physics-based combat.
Life is Feudal: Your Own emphasizes the community like no other sandbox game. You can survive alone, but you'll need to work with your neighbors and share your skills to be truly prosperous. Although PvP is a real threat, a clever alignment system helps to aid the righteous while ensuring that the wicked will always have the most to lose.
Key features include:
- 64-player, 3km x 3km world in a realistic, medieval setting.
- Create persistent worlds with your rules, including crafting times, skill-caps, and even permadeath.
- Utilize modular building tools to create villages, cities, and fortresses.
- Terraform the landscape above- and below-ground with nearly limitless freedom.
- Make the character of your choosing with class-free character progression.
- Hundreds of items to craft, from weapons and clothing, to buildings and decorations.
- Repel the attacks of other players, or join with friends to build an army and conquer.
- Physics-based combat using mouse and character movement. No lock-on targeting.
Additionally, each player will also receive access to the future release of Life is Feudal: MMO, currently in development. Life is Feudal: Your Own launches November 17th on PC.
If anything, i think he should be happy. his books were pretty much completely unknown outside of Poland before the games so far as i know, so why complain? More people will read the books. Win. (15 minutes ago)
offered a percentage of all sales. So he screwed himself because he didn't think the games would sell. As much as i like his books, i mean...tough luck bro. (18 minutes ago)
@asdfg: Grift posted a link about Zapkowski who was butthurt about the Witcher games as they internationally overshadow his books, and that he took a straight payment upfront even though he was... (19 minutes ago)
@GriftGFX: yeah. $20 is a bit steep. I got it on a whim since it was £5 on psn and heard really good things about it. And while it's short. It looks ripe for multiple runs. (33 minutes ago)