Ancient Space is a new story-driven real-time strategy game announced today by Paradox Interactive and CreativeForge Games. Commanding a fleet, you'll chart what lies beyond 'The Black Zone' for a scentific mission. Characters are voiced by John Billingsley, Aaron Douglas, Ron Glass, Dina Meyer, Dwight Schultz and Richard Gunn. The title will be out in Fall for PC and Mac.
Paradox Interactive and CreativeForge Games Invite You to Explore the Void in Ancient Space
New Story-driven Real-Time Strategy Game With Stellar Cast Announced
STOCKHOLM — August 21, 2014 — Paradox Interactive today revealed that Ancient Space, a new story-driven real-time strategy (RTS) game from developer CreativeForge Games, will be coming to Windows and Mac PCs in Fall 2014.
Ancient Space is a single-player, real-time strategy title that puts the player in command of a fleet conducting a scientific mission on the edge of the known universe, charting what lies beyond in ‘The Black Zone.’ A rich and compelling story will guide the player as they build and upgrade their fleets and then survive overwhelming odds in deadly strategic missions.
Ancient Space mixes an engrossing single-player campaign story with time-honored RTS gameplay for a suspenseful experience. Mission objectives are many, varying from exploration to stealth, from assault to defense and more.
Ancient Space is host to a cast of characters voiced by fan-favorite actors from sci-fi television series and films, including:
• John Billingsley (Star Trek: Enterprise, True Blood)
• Aaron Douglas (Battlestar Galactica)
• Ron Glass (Firefly)
• Richard Gunn (Dark Angel)
• Dina Meyer (Starship Troopers, Star Trek: Nemesis, Saw)
• Dwight Schultz (Star Trek: The Next Generation, Star Trek: Voyager)
Ancient Space Features:
• New Frontiers, Classic Gameplay: Build, maintain, upgrade, and strategically command a multitude of ships in tactical battles and missions, facing aliens, pirates, and the unknown
• An Explosive Space Opera: A compelling story, performed by a stellar cast, follows the player as the fleet tackles questions of humanity and science in an epic single-player campaign
• Live with Your Choices: Each mission advances the plot, and introduces new challenges to be met by choosing the right crew and the right upgrades for the job
For more information on Ancient Space, visit www.ancientspacegame.com
Litterally it's like both manufacturers just traded places at the start of this gen. (37 minutes ago)
Atm MS has a broken brand image. The launch fiasco is still looming over them so they,re rrying to be super extra good so people forget they turned arrogant, (39 minutes ago)
I mean, it wasn't out of the goodness of sony's heard that PS+ offerings were stellar and they were making exclusive games left right and centre. It was a desperation move. (41 minutes ago)
The company at the back of the pack has to work extra hard to try to push people to their console. (42 minutes ago)
@Sdarts: the only reason MS are doing those things is because of where they are. Its the same as sony last gen. (43 minutes ago)
Thanks for the chat and good night, everyone. (1 Hour ago)
Well, time to go hunt all those Riddler's trophies, destroy all the Riddler's shields (5 for 1 Ridler trophy) and solve all the Riddler's riddles in order to get the true ending and 100% B:AK. (1 Hour ago)