Codemasters and Deep Silver have released a new trailer for Onrush that highlights the eight vehicle classes from the game and their abilities. The game will release June 5th.
NEW ONRUSH TRAILER REVEALS VEHICLE CLASSES
Wreak Havoc in Eight Different Vehicle Types, Each with Their Own Abilities
Larkspur, Calif. - April 24, 2018 - Codemasters and Deep Silver have today released a trailer showcasing the eight unique vehicle classes in Onrush, the action-packed arcade racer which will smash its way onto the PlayStation® 4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One the all-in-one entertainment system on 5th June 2018.
The clip illustrates the game’s unrelenting, hair-raising action and heart-in-the-mouth close calls which are prevalent throughout every round. The new trailer can be viewed here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGjidUz_wTQ
The new trailer offers insight into the unique traits and RUSH abilities of each of the game’s eight classes. RUSH is the game’s ultimate manifestation of boost and power and allows you to wreak havoc on your opponents and take control of the race.
Vehicle Classes & Abilities
· RUSH - Firewall: RUSHing leaves a destructive trail of fire scorching the earth behind.
· ABILITY - Crashbang: Your Tombstones are blinding when collected by opponents.
· TRAIT - Tumbler: Earn RUSH directly from front and back flips.
· RUSH - Drain: RUSHing drains boost from all opponents in range.
· ABILITY - Slam: Heavy landings trigger a shockwave that makes nearby enemies vulnerable.
· TRAIT - Show-Off: Earn RUSH directly from performing tricks.
· RUSH - Turbulence: RUSHing leaves a disruptive wake of turbulent air behind.
· ABILITY - Touchdown: Timed boost landings are more effective.
· TRAIT - Spiral: Earn RUSH directly from performing barrel rolls.
· RUSH - Bulldoze: Plow through opponents with a physically larger RUSH effect.
· ABILITY - Airstrike: Improved magnetism on in-air attacks.
· TRAIT - Daredevil: Earn RUSH from driving near enemies.
· RUSH - Rampage: Refill your RUSH gauge with successful takedowns.
· ABILITY - Surge: Initial boost usage is more powerful but more costly.
· TRAIT - Pinpoint: Earn RUSH directly from performing near misses.
· RUSH - Energize: RUSHing supplies nearby teammates with boost.
· ABILITY - Restock: Drop boost pick-ups for your team by boosting.
· TRAIT - Unite: Earn RUSH directly from driving near teammates.
· RUSH - Blockade: RUSHing drops a trail of blockades that slow your opponents down.
· ABILITY - Shield: Give nearby teammates a shield that offers protection from big hits.
· TRAIT - Impact: Earn RUSH directly from taking down opponents.
· RUSH - Blackout: RUSHing blinds any opponent following behind.
· ABILITY - Shutdown: Hit opponents to temporarily disable their boost.
· TRAIT - Bully: Earn RUSH directly from taking down fodder.
Available to pre-order now, players can also get their hands on the Onrush DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION which includes eight additional vehicle designs with iconic gold and black liveries, extra Crashtag artwork and Track Tombstones all exclusive to the DELUXE EDITION. Players who pre-order the game on PlayStation 4 will also get early access to the Onrush beta before it opens up to everyone on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in May.
Onrush will launch on PS4 and Xbox One on 5th June 2018. For more information about the game, visit www.onrushgame.com. Fans can keep up to date with all the latest news by joining our communities on Facebook, Twitter and Reddit.
It goes away, like. I suppose that's why ipd is important. (1 Hour ago)
@toelessfoot: Eyes? What about brains? I've heard stories of side effects like some people not feeling like their hands were their real hands in real life. Distance judgement problems etc (1 Hour ago)
@MrWhite: Hopefully only using vergence on current VR isn't messing up our eyes lol (22 Hours ago)
@MrWhite: I thought it was gonna be this: [url] (1 Day ago)
If this delivers what they are claiming, it's a game changer for vr [url] (1 Day ago)
personally I'm digging on the newest season of True Detective so far (4 Days ago)
@toelessfoot: Now that you mention it, i felt like the 1st season of Spartacus was torture porn. Amount of nudity and sex in 1 season... (4 Days ago)