Mars: War Logs was released a few days ago and after five hours playing the game, we must say the game's old school flavor has managed to enrapture us. This action-RPG is indeed very atmospheric, with the first hours reminding a bit of Escape from Butcher Bay, and although it is not perfect from a technical standpoint, it has a lot to offer for a downloadable game. Considering the game's price, it'd be foolish not to give it a go on PC. As for console players, you know have something to look forward to. Check out our videos inside and enjoy our 1080p/60fps footage. Also, feel free to ask us questions if you want to know more about it.
Key features of the game
- Around 20 hours of gameplay in the core story with lots of side quests.
- Multiple endings. The choice you'll have to make at the end of chapter 2 will completely modify the story.
- Dynamic combat system where your tactical skill and reflexes will be tested to the max (the opposite of Of Orcs and Men's system).
- A high level of character specialization using different skill trees and an excellent crafting system allowing players to customize their character and make their own equipment that suits their playstyle.
- Your attitude in the dialog screens, along with your choices and decisions, will influence your adventure.
100 euro is already saved up for the Switch that i plan to get next year because...i mean...Mario. (3 Hours ago)
Some folks will call me crazy but next to the Xbox One i also sold my Wii U. It had been a dust collector for too long now. I've managed to sell it for a nice price, i can now easily buy the One X and (3 Hours ago)
@Sdarts: Link doesn't work for me for some reason. (3 Hours ago)
again until i saw a 65 inch, i was then dead set on 65 inch, lol. I'm hoping this TV will be for many many years to come and with that in mind it should be a worthy purchase. :) (3 Hours ago)
@droezelke: Hard to say. I just knew for myself that for the 4K systems i needed a 4K tv. I had a full HD OLED and i knew there was no going back to anything else. Initially was gonna go for 55 inch (3 Hours ago)
Played a bit of BF1 yesterday, still doesn't hold my attention like it used to but by jingo it looks beautiful!! (4 Hours ago)
@Moonwalker: I know hdr makes a difference. However, is it worth 1000+ euro's? (6 Hours ago)