Mars: War Logs was released a few days ago and after five hours playing the game, we must say the game's old school flavor has managed to enrapture us. This action-RPG is indeed very atmospheric, with the first hours reminding a bit of Escape from Butcher Bay, and although it is not perfect from a technical standpoint, it has a lot to offer for a downloadable game. Considering the game's price, it'd be foolish not to give it a go on PC. As for console players, you know have something to look forward to. Check out our videos inside and enjoy our 1080p/60fps footage. Also, feel free to ask us questions if you want to know more about it.
Key features of the game
- Around 20 hours of gameplay in the core story with lots of side quests.
- Multiple endings. The choice you'll have to make at the end of chapter 2 will completely modify the story.
- Dynamic combat system where your tactical skill and reflexes will be tested to the max (the opposite of Of Orcs and Men's system).
- A high level of character specialization using different skill trees and an excellent crafting system allowing players to customize their character and make their own equipment that suits their playstyle.
- Your attitude in the dialog screens, along with your choices and decisions, will influence your adventure.
the new thor ragnarok, what a turn over of visual tone. from cheesy "flash gordon" to a new "LGBT guardians of the galaxy". gonna rock (6 Hours ago)
@GriftGFX: Have you not been managing all your land correctly? They're on to you. (8 Hours ago)
I explained to her that sitting on my front porch on a backstreet that no one uses is only going to get my attention. (18 Hours ago)
Speaking of mental illness: woke up this morning to some crazy woman "protesting" on my front porch. I'm still not sure what she was protesting. Something about land management. (18 Hours ago)