Mars: War Logs was released a few days ago and after five hours playing the game, we must say the game's old school flavor has managed to enrapture us. This action-RPG is indeed very atmospheric, with the first hours reminding a bit of Escape from Butcher Bay, and although it is not perfect from a technical standpoint, it has a lot to offer for a downloadable game. Considering the game's price, it'd be foolish not to give it a go on PC. As for console players, you know have something to look forward to. Check out our videos inside and enjoy our 1080p/60fps footage. Also, feel free to ask us questions if you want to know more about it.
Key features of the game
- Around 20 hours of gameplay in the core story with lots of side quests.
- Multiple endings. The choice you'll have to make at the end of chapter 2 will completely modify the story.
- Dynamic combat system where your tactical skill and reflexes will be tested to the max (the opposite of Of Orcs and Men's system).
- A high level of character specialization using different skill trees and an excellent crafting system allowing players to customize their character and make their own equipment that suits their playstyle.
- Your attitude in the dialog screens, along with your choices and decisions, will influence your adventure.
@aphex187: Well the early access edition is $75 it looks like anyway. Steep for a game that's not finished but I guess that's not an unheard of approach. (5 minutes ago)
Frustrating as shit that MS is sitting on this franchise not doing a goddamn thing with it. Now I know Rare's Gregg Mayles always wanted to make a pirate game and he is, but still. (9 minutes ago)
The absolute fantastic music that I can't help but constantly hum along to. Great level design, loveable character and their humor, the platforming itself, all the abilities, just... everything man. (10 minutes ago)
@GriftGFX: Vat and then paypal charges crippled the overall price. I sat there and pondered if i should pay it and tbh i've just sold my Numark deck and though fk it. (12 minutes ago)
Been playing Banjo Kazooie all evening and man it's just so fucking good. So damn timeless this game. Definitely one of my favorite games ever. There is pretty much nothing bad about it. (16 minutes ago)