Mars: War Logs was released a few days ago and after five hours playing the game, we must say the game's old school flavor has managed to enrapture us. This action-RPG is indeed very atmospheric, with the first hours reminding a bit of Escape from Butcher Bay, and although it is not perfect from a technical standpoint, it has a lot to offer for a downloadable game. Considering the game's price, it'd be foolish not to give it a go on PC. As for console players, you know have something to look forward to. Check out our videos inside and enjoy our 1080p/60fps footage. Also, feel free to ask us questions if you want to know more about it.
Key features of the game
- Around 20 hours of gameplay in the core story with lots of side quests.
- Multiple endings. The choice you'll have to make at the end of chapter 2 will completely modify the story.
- Dynamic combat system where your tactical skill and reflexes will be tested to the max (the opposite of Of Orcs and Men's system).
- A high level of character specialization using different skill trees and an excellent crafting system allowing players to customize their character and make their own equipment that suits their playstyle.
- Your attitude in the dialog screens, along with your choices and decisions, will influence your adventure.
@droezelke: Yep, absolutely no reason for me at all to get one right now. I'm good with Zelda on Wii U. If Mario had been a launch title though....... lol. (1 Hour ago)
this year because this was clearly going to be Sony's year, but then MS announced Scorpio and Mario Odyssey was announced. But next year should be fine, no big purchases planned, haha. (1 Hour ago)
I told myself when PS4 had just released that I was gonna get one when Uncharted 4 came out, but when it came out I borrowed my brother's PS4 and finished it. So I was then planning on getting one (1 Hour ago)
@Moonwalker: For Mario you have time until September. :-) (1 Hour ago)
I realize I'm going to need a PS4 for that and the plan is to get one next year. Just can't be this year with Scorpio, a new TV and probably a Switch for Mario too, lol. (1 Hour ago)
A JRPG like Ni No Kuni 2, Tales of series, Star Ocean even though the latest is bad. Not just JRPG either, games like Nioh, Nier etc (1 Hour ago)
@asdfg: Nah not those turn based JRPGs. Combat needs to be real time for me in any RPG. I just can't get into turn based battles. (1 Hour ago)