Mars: War Logs was released a few days ago and after five hours playing the game, we must say the game's old school flavor has managed to enrapture us. This action-RPG is indeed very atmospheric, with the first hours reminding a bit of Escape from Butcher Bay, and although it is not perfect from a technical standpoint, it has a lot to offer for a downloadable game. Considering the game's price, it'd be foolish not to give it a go on PC. As for console players, you know have something to look forward to. Check out our videos inside and enjoy our 1080p/60fps footage. Also, feel free to ask us questions if you want to know more about it.
Key features of the game
- Around 20 hours of gameplay in the core story with lots of side quests.
- Multiple endings. The choice you'll have to make at the end of chapter 2 will completely modify the story.
- Dynamic combat system where your tactical skill and reflexes will be tested to the max (the opposite of Of Orcs and Men's system).
- A high level of character specialization using different skill trees and an excellent crafting system allowing players to customize their character and make their own equipment that suits their playstyle.
- Your attitude in the dialog screens, along with your choices and decisions, will influence your adventure.
The duel mode in Quake Champions is like.. King of Fighters. (10 minutes ago)
Going to pick up Puyo Puyo Tetris and Binding of Isaac next. Then Mario Kart. Maybe Splatoon 2. (7 Hours ago)
Yeah, I'll be bolloxed if I'm hunting for 800 koroks or whatever it is. At least the shrines offer a decentish reward. (8 Hours ago)
I doubt I'll try to 100% Zelda, but I can already tell that it's a very big game. (9 Hours ago)
@Moonwalker: One for my desk and one for my livingroom. It would also be convenient to have a portable dongle. Part of the beauty of the device is portability. (9 Hours ago)
Doing it that way before going to Ganon should take you in the region of about 100 hours, minimum. I only just finished the game 3 days ago. Nearly 8 weeks of hammering the game. (10 Hours ago)
@GriftGFX:Zelda will keep you occupied for a brave while. If, you're like myself, you'll want to take in everything Hyrule has to offer by exploring everything (10 Hours ago)