Mars: War Logs was released a few days ago and after five hours playing the game, we must say the game's old school flavor has managed to enrapture us. This action-RPG is indeed very atmospheric, with the first hours reminding a bit of Escape from Butcher Bay, and although it is not perfect from a technical standpoint, it has a lot to offer for a downloadable game. Considering the game's price, it'd be foolish not to give it a go on PC. As for console players, you know have something to look forward to. Check out our videos inside and enjoy our 1080p/60fps footage. Also, feel free to ask us questions if you want to know more about it.
Key features of the game
- Around 20 hours of gameplay in the core story with lots of side quests.
- Multiple endings. The choice you'll have to make at the end of chapter 2 will completely modify the story.
- Dynamic combat system where your tactical skill and reflexes will be tested to the max (the opposite of Of Orcs and Men's system).
- A high level of character specialization using different skill trees and an excellent crafting system allowing players to customize their character and make their own equipment that suits their playstyle.
- Your attitude in the dialog screens, along with your choices and decisions, will influence your adventure.
@jmd749: the LG SJ850 and 950 aren't that much cheaper than their B7 here. I predict it will be on sale the days before new year. (30 minutes ago)
And FOX has been removing stuff from Netflix for a while too, at least in the USA. These are two publishers they were already losing. (1 Hour ago)
@droezelke: Disney announced their intent to pull media from netflix and start their own streaming service ages ago (1 Hour ago)
@Tinks: No, Disney bought Fox, this means they now own Hulu. (3 Hours ago)
does anyone here like the merger btw? It's probably good for the comics, but the Avengers formual is getting kinda tired (4 Hours ago)
ya Disney was backing out of Netflix to start their own stream service (4 Hours ago)
@Melmoth: I'd get a LG nano cell 65" instead or a 55" OLED and invest in a GTX 1080 ti. I have a liquid cooled MSI SeaHawk 1080Ti and during gameplay I get temps around 40 degrees centigrade. (4 Hours ago)