Mars: War Logs was released a few days ago and after five hours playing the game, we must say the game's old school flavor has managed to enrapture us. This action-RPG is indeed very atmospheric, with the first hours reminding a bit of Escape from Butcher Bay, and although it is not perfect from a technical standpoint, it has a lot to offer for a downloadable game. Considering the game's price, it'd be foolish not to give it a go on PC. As for console players, you know have something to look forward to. Check out our videos inside and enjoy our 1080p/60fps footage. Also, feel free to ask us questions if you want to know more about it.
Key features of the game
- Around 20 hours of gameplay in the core story with lots of side quests.
- Multiple endings. The choice you'll have to make at the end of chapter 2 will completely modify the story.
- Dynamic combat system where your tactical skill and reflexes will be tested to the max (the opposite of Of Orcs and Men's system).
- A high level of character specialization using different skill trees and an excellent crafting system allowing players to customize their character and make their own equipment that suits their playstyle.
- Your attitude in the dialog screens, along with your choices and decisions, will influence your adventure.
@aphex187: Yea... you're an expert with your solid ten hours lmfao (15 minutes ago)
@GriftGFX: Hey tight ass ARMA 3 is only £10 atm (53 minutes ago)
@GriftGFX: you're the king of creeping and at least i've done more than an hour on Insurgency :D It's ok to admit that you are wrong you know, no one will laugh >.< (1 Hour ago)
And no, I haven't played Argo yet. I still know what Argo is. How much Argo have you played? Is this your new thing? Creeping playtime? We should do deeper stats creeping it's much more fun ;) (4 Hours ago)
@aphex187: More great points all around. The root of every argument you have is "omg lol!" Great discussion. (4 Hours ago)
Milsim though....and plz don't bring Argo into this, a game you probably haven't even touched lol. (4 Hours ago)
@GriftGFX: you're always right though aren't you and it's funny because when your talking about something you either don't own the game or your hours like insurgency are practically nothing lol (4 Hours ago)