FIRST 10 MINUTES | X360, PS3 Tuesday, March 12, 2013 | 12:10 AM

Our videos of Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

Our videos of Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

Manga fans must have been thrilled last week with the arrival of Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3. Since we received our copy of the game, we did our best to get you some gameplay footage showing the very beginning of the game, but you should know that our Naruto expert wasn't available to play when we captured the four videos you will find inside.

The First 10 Minutes
The First 10 Minutes #2
End of the prologue
Village gameplay

All comments

Commented on 2013-03-12 01:10:30
The way they recreate things, especially stuff that has never really been fully explained in the manga/anime, is really impressive

Also the voice work they do is amazing too. They basically create episodes for this game
Commented on 2013-03-12 08:21:14
Fantastic animations during those supermoves or the cinematics when they start fighting, its exactly like how animes look like, so good.
Commented on 2013-03-12 14:05:56
Too bad that most of the time you're damned to watch the whole thing instead of being able to play it -> Lenghty cutscenes with lots of blabla (that really only the die hard Naruto fans will be interested in), even Kojima could not stretch that further, but at least he backs his stuff up with solid gameplay. So Story Mode is basically as shallow as that of a KoF or BlazBlue but without the depth of a solid fighter, the little few exploration passages can't really help it when you sum it up and that's really a pity because i do like the visual style tremendously.
Commented on 2013-03-12 21:24:57
It is made for the die hards. Of which there are many
Commented on 2013-03-12 22:11:03
How were the Ubi games received by the die hards ? Good too i think.
Why not broaden your audience with free roam exploration then ?
Seems silly not to do...
Commented on 2013-03-14 11:37:49
Love the anime but even I know they know that everybody knows that only apprx 30% of the Naruto anime is amazing normally that constitutes the intro and end of a saga. That remaining 70% is all the filler and tripe for reminiscing episodes that literally serve no purpose besides for debateably enhancing the anticipation and drama for the tale of the saga. Now I hear the UNS3 includes this filler but it has absolutely no purpose being there as everything has already happened in the anime and in some cases precious Naruto games, therefore the anticipation and suspense is all gone, we play Naruto for the spectacle.

What I would like to see is a Naruto game that just says....... you know's obvious that fans are buying our games lets just use that 30% greatness and forget about explaining anything and just deliver the drama, UNS 2 came close but there wasn't enough. Scrap the roaming stuff or do it in a way that it serves as a hub to launchin a saga like 3D version of Super Mario Bros.

That would be a real tribute.

About the game

What's up?
  • jmd749
    jmd749 have you guys experienced this as well? (3 Hours ago)
  • jmd749
    jmd749 I keep geeting this error on PS Store: "We've encountered an error while processing your order. Please try again later" I've tried again several times later and there's nothing wrong with my bank card (3 Hours ago)
  • Tinks
    Tinks Nintendo Labo - good lord. Nintendo like, watch us even sell our stock of unused cardboard (5 Hours ago)
  • jmd749
    jmd749 @Moonwalker: Please accept my deepest condolences. (8 Hours ago)
  • Driftwood
    Driftwood @Moonwalker: sincerely sorry for your loss, I'm so sad to hear that. :( (1 Day ago)
  • alimokrane
    alimokrane nothing I can say that will make you feel better right now but all I can tell you is it becomes bearable with time. Hang in there mate. (1 Day ago)
  • alimokrane
    alimokrane @Moonwalker: I havent posted in a while but I feel like I must. I am really really sorry for your loss man :( I lost my dad to cancer two years ago and I felt exactly like you felt. There is ... (1 Day ago)
  • Driftwood
    Driftwood GSY is getting some nice content at 3 pm CEST with our July podcast and some videos of the Deus Ex Mankind Divided preview build. :) (> 3 Months ago)
  • Driftwood
    Driftwood For once we'll be live at 4:30 pm CEST. Blim should not even be tired! (> 3 Months ago)
  • Driftwood
    Driftwood More Quantum Break coverage coming in a few hours, 9:00 a.m CEST. (> 3 Months ago)
  • Driftwood
    Driftwood We'll have a full review up for Firewatch at 7 pm CET. Videos will only be tomorrow though. (> 3 Months ago)
  • Driftwood
    Driftwood Tonight's livestream will be at 9:15 GMT+1, not GMT+2 as first stated. (> 3 Months ago)
  • Driftwood
    Driftwood New GSY Live dedicated this time to Just Cause 3 on Tuesday 9:30 GMT+2 (> 3 Months ago)
  • Driftwood
    Driftwood Join us tomorrow at 10 pm GMT+2 for a new livestream. We'll be playing Rise of the Tomb Raider. (> 3 Months ago)
Top stories