Sony has just announced that Ratchet & Clank will be back in Spring 2016 for PlayStation 4. In development at Insomniac Games, the new colourful adventure is inspired by the movie, itself inspired by the game. Trailer and screens inside.
Play the game, based on the movie, based on the game! Developed alongside the major motion CG-animated picture coming to theatres in 2016, Ratchet & Clank (PS4) marks the PlayStation 4 debut of PlayStation’s greatest intergalactic heroes, Ratchet and Clank, as they battle to save the Solana Galaxy from the evil Chairman Drek.
Ratchet & Clank (PS4) is a new game based on elements from the original Ratchet & Clank (PS2), featuring more than an hour of new cinematics (including footage from the film) in vibrant 1080p, new locations, weapons, bosses and more. Join Ratchet, Clank, Captain Qwark and new friends as they embark on an intergalactic adventure, and experience the start of an epic friendship (again) on PlayStation 4.
• RATCHET COMES TO PS4: Ratchet & Clank (PS4) takes a deeper look at the characters’ origin stories and modernizes the original gameplay, featuring new planets, new boss fights, flight sequences, and more – all constructed to take advantage of the power of the PS4.
• THE GAME, BASED ON THE MOVIE, BASED ON THE GAME: Ratchet & Clank (PS4) will launch for PlayStation 4 in Spring 2016 alongside the animated film of the same name. The film, featuring a star-studded voice cast, will be released by Focus Features in the United States on April 29, 2016.
• THE GANG’S ALL HERE: Romp around the Solana galaxy with the beloved cast of characters – Ratchet, Clank, Captain Qwark and the dastardly Chairman Drek, as well as many brand-new characters to the franchise.
• NEW GAMEPLAY, WEAPONS AND STORY: Ratchet & Clank (PS4) combines the signature platform adventure gameplay and humor the franchise is known for with new narrative details, planets, gameplay sequences, bosses and weapons.
- From the brand new Pixelizer (which transforms enemies into explosive 8-bit pixels) to franchise favorites like the dance-party-inducing Groovitron and wise-cracking robotic bodyguard Mr. Zurkon, Ratchet & Clank’s arsenal has never been better.
@KORNdog: Agreed. They're in on it too, so fuck em. (1 Hour ago)
And ive noticed it, not only offline, but online. Its the reason why i stopped buying them after Fifa 13. (1 Hour ago)
yet that's exactly what they were doing with their pay to win loot crates. basically they're ok with fucking up MP balance if you're paying for it. but i'll be damned if you try doing it for free! (1 Hour ago)
@Tiz: dice are sadly not free from blame either. i've seen them trying to justify their actions regarding them limiting the amount of credits you can earn in single player as to not disrupt MP (1 Hour ago)
sounds like a conspiracy theory, but it isn't. There's plenty of videos on Youtube talking about it. (1 Hour ago)
The actual gameplay. It'll deliberately handicap a player with a good team in order to give a slight advantage to someone else. (1 Hour ago)
And here's the kicker, and something I haven't seen being made as a point to beat the cunts with anywhere: their online is scripted, in a way to make people dip into their pockets to buy them (1 Hour ago)