Capcom revealed that Ada Wong will be playable through her own campaign once players have completed the first three. Also, Agent Hunt mode has been announced. Ths online mode allow you play as a zombie with the aim to hunt the human characters. Videos, screens and more details after the jump.
It is now confirmed that femme fatale and fan favourite, Ada Wong will be a playable character with her own individual campaign in Resident Evil 6. Accessible from the main game menu once players have completed all three of the campaigns for Leon, Chris and Jake; Ada’s campaign features unique missions and will provide her
perspective on the bioterrorist outbreaks that threaten to wipe out the world’s population.
Always a solo operative, Ada will not have a co-op partner but her campaign will still feature key story and action cross over moments, when she is joined by the game’s other playable characters.
Agent Hunt Mode
In this all new online mode for the Resident Evil series, experience the action from the other side. As a “hunter”, join the enemy side to become one of the game’s zombies, J’avo or other C-virus mutations and infiltrate another active game session to eliminate the human characters. As a hunter, players will have access to the unique movements and attacks of each of the enemies including those of the various J’avo transformations.
So how does Agent Hunt Mode work?
• Complete the main campaigns for either Leon, Chris or Jake to then unlock the Agent Hunt stages for each of those respective campaigns
• When creating an RE6 gameplay session a player has the option to allow/not allow Agent Hunt
• When a hunter searches for a session to join they will see whether or not other players from around the world want to allow hunters into their game
• The hunter then picks another player’s session to join and jumps into that session
o Please note only certain stages will be available for Agent Hunt sessions
• The agent side can be either a single human player with an AI partner, or two human players in co-op mode. Up to two separate hunters can join an Agent Hunt session. When a hunter dies they respawn in the same session as a different random enemy from that area
• If the hunter eliminates the agent then they will be taken to a ‘hunt successful’ results screen where they can join another session if they wish
• If the agent is eliminated then their game session will end exactly as if they had been playing a standard game session with CPU enemies
• If the hunter quits the session then the agent’s game continues as normal with all AI enemies
The organisations of Resident Evil 6
Want to know who’s who in RE6, then read on…
Division of Security Operations
The DSO was formed in 2011 under the edict of President Adam Benford to protect the country from the new threat of bioterrorism. Its agents are a new breed of flexible, responsive government operatives all of whom work under the direct control of the President.
Leon S. Kennedy was one of the founding members of the DSO and is one of its best-known operatives. When Sherry Birkin joined the DSO she was tasked with the protective detail of Jake Muller.
Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance
In the wake of the destruction of Umbrella in 2003, B.O.W.s started appearing on black markets around the globe and a number of rogue nations, guerillas and terrorist groups got their hands on them, bringing the B.O.W. threat into the lives of countless innocents.
In response, the Federation of Pharmaceutical Companies formed the Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance (BSAA) in 2004.
giana sisters was pulled quickly after release. i had the original on c64 tape back then, preordered no less :D (1 Hour ago)
endcredit tune is just awesome (not from the pc engine ver :)). [url] (1 Hour ago)
@SplitTongue: dynablaster was officially licensed as far as i know. ubisoft published, developed by german software house Actionamics. Music by old-time scener Eike "Romeo Knight" Steffen. (1 Hour ago)
Like Giana Sisters. Or was this officially authorised by NEC ? (2 Hours ago)
Uhm... maybe ? Didn't know until now, but if i had to guess i'd say in order to avoid being sued by NEC because Amiga devs didnt give a shit about IP's ? (2 Hours ago)
@SplitTongue: The name Dynablaster is ofc from the european Amiga/Atari port of the PC Engine Bomberman (4 Hours ago)