If you have not yet played the really good title from Monolith and Warner Bros. Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor here's a chance to do it with the Game of the Year edition released today. It contains all downloadable contents among which both story packs The Lord of The Hunt and The Bright Lord.
Today, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (WBIE) released Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition, the expanded version of the critically acclaimed videogame developed by Monolith Productions. The game is now available in North America for $49.99 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. Also released today is the Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition launch trailer.
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor earned more than 160 awards and nominations, including Game of the Year at the 2015 Game Developers Choice Awards, eight awards from the 2015 D.I.C.E. Awards and GameSpot’s Game of the Year Award. The Game of the Year Edition expands on the blockbuster video game, featuring all currently available DLC packs, which add hours of exciting new gameplay to the original award-winning adventure. Added features include:
• Story Packs: The Lord of The Hunt and The Bright Lord
• Skins: The Dark Ranger, Captain of the Watch, Lord of the Hunt, The Bright Lord, Power of Shadow and Lithariel Skins
• Runes: Hidden Blade, Deadly Archer, Flame of Anor, Rising Storm, Orc Slayer, Defiant to the End, Elven Grace, Ascendant, One with Nature
• Missions: Guardians of the Flaming Eye, The Berserks and The Skull Crushers Warband Missions
• Challenge Modes: Test of Power, Test of Speed, Test of Wisdom, Endless Challenge, Test of the Wild, Test of the Ring, Test of Defiance Challenge Modes
• Additional Features: Photo Mode
@GriftGFX: trends. 2D fighters was all the rage, then 3D fighters took over, now it switched back to 2D fighters. It'll switch again. (44 minutes ago)
There are too few 3D fighters anymore but I guess the genre shifted hard to 2D a while ago. (57 minutes ago)
@GriftGFX: heehee, actually because my team of Kilik & Sophitia are feared through the lands for their unbeatable combos. It is known. ^_^ (1 Hour ago)
@Loakum: I'm sure it's dumb luck that you like it :P (1 Hour ago)
@GriftGFX: it's not often I agree with you, but you speak the truth. Soulcalibur 6 is gonna be amazing. (3 Hours ago)
@MrWhite: Quake is great doing 100% secret runs. (5 Hours ago)
I recently played the original quake in VR, and it almost reminded me and felt like the first time I played that game back in 1996. It brings the tension back to it, and its just really fun. (6 Hours ago)