If you have not yet played the really good title from Monolith and Warner Bros. Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor here's a chance to do it with the Game of the Year edition released today. It contains all downloadable contents among which both story packs The Lord of The Hunt and The Bright Lord.
Today, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (WBIE) released Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition, the expanded version of the critically acclaimed videogame developed by Monolith Productions. The game is now available in North America for $49.99 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. Also released today is the Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition launch trailer.
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor earned more than 160 awards and nominations, including Game of the Year at the 2015 Game Developers Choice Awards, eight awards from the 2015 D.I.C.E. Awards and GameSpot’s Game of the Year Award. The Game of the Year Edition expands on the blockbuster video game, featuring all currently available DLC packs, which add hours of exciting new gameplay to the original award-winning adventure. Added features include:
• Story Packs: The Lord of The Hunt and The Bright Lord
• Skins: The Dark Ranger, Captain of the Watch, Lord of the Hunt, The Bright Lord, Power of Shadow and Lithariel Skins
• Runes: Hidden Blade, Deadly Archer, Flame of Anor, Rising Storm, Orc Slayer, Defiant to the End, Elven Grace, Ascendant, One with Nature
• Missions: Guardians of the Flaming Eye, The Berserks and The Skull Crushers Warband Missions
• Challenge Modes: Test of Power, Test of Speed, Test of Wisdom, Endless Challenge, Test of the Wild, Test of the Ring, Test of Defiance Challenge Modes
• Additional Features: Photo Mode
[url] planet of the apes game looks so bad. (1 Hour ago)
@Sdarts: oh, i didn't know about the app. But I know that it's their way to go against piracy. (2 Hours ago)
For 1080p, you need the "4220", "5400" or higher Video Bitrate options. It's a very well know restriction that has been like this for many years. You can Google about it if you want. (14 Hours ago)
But shows like Orange is the New Black, Iron Fist, and a few others I tried this time around only have the "2740" or "3000" Video Bitrate options, meaning 720p resolution. (14 Hours ago)
If you need to check what resolution you're getting, just press "Ctrl + Alt + Shift + D" for the A/V Stats screen to come up. You can override/force quality with "Ctrl + Alt + Shift + S". (14 Hours ago)
The only way to watch in 1080p is to use Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Safari, consoles (like PS4 and XB1), and smart TVs. Everything else you're restricted to 720p. (14 Hours ago)