Here comes an all-new gameplay trailer for Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, the upcoming game from Warner Bros. and Monolith Productions. The video gives us a look at the powers of the Wraith, whose identity was revealed in the previous Comic-Con trailer. The game will launch on Septepber 30 for PC, PlayStation 4, PS3, Xbox One and 360.
Talion and the Wraith:
After being slaughtered alongside his family at the Black Gate, Middle-earth™: Shadow of Mordor’s™ protagonist, Talion awakes as if from a long slumber and must put the pieces together as to why he has been denied the peace of death.
Talion realises he is inhabited by a mysterious Wraith, who is revealed to be Celebrimbor, the greatest Elven Smith of the Second Age. Celebrimbor was deceived by Sauron into working with him to forge the Rings of Power. After they made the Rings, Sauron betrayed and murdered Celebrimbor as well as his family in circumstances that mirror the death of Talion and his family. This connection unites the two heroes in their pursuit of the Dark Lord.
Who is Celebrimbor?
• One of the most powerful elves of the Second Age
• He was responsible for crafting the Rings of Power alongside Sauron
• Celebrimbor was murdered by Sauron. The spirits of the Elves are immortal within Middle-earth, so Celebrimbor chose not to return to the Undying Lands after he was killed
• Celebrimbor wants to destroy the Dark Lord; as Sauron does not have the One Ring, Celebrimbor can become powerful enough to challenge him within Mordor.
• The power of Celebrimbor, as the maker of the Rings, is very closely tied with the power of the Rings
But Malaga was great. Loved the weather, the hills and mountains. We went to the sea, a zoo, cable car up a mountain and last but not least visited their red light district too, haha. (3 Hours ago)
And it was quite a sight to eventually be above the clouds or see nothing but clouds or sky and no land below you, lovely. (3 Hours ago)
@asdfg: @asdfg: Great. A very nice experience and not scary or whatsoever at all. Quite awesome to see how you lift off and before you know it Amsterdam / Malaga was waaaaaay down below. (3 Hours ago)
@Moonwalker: how was it to go on an airplane for the first time? (3 Hours ago)
Back in Holland after my vacation in Malaga, Spain. Two more hours by train and then I'm home. Spain was fucking awesome. (4 Hours ago)
I'd probably be more excited by the prospect of a 3D World port than Odyssey tbh. (6 Hours ago)