Here comes an all-new gameplay trailer for Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, the upcoming game from Warner Bros. and Monolith Productions. The video gives us a look at the powers of the Wraith, whose identity was revealed in the previous Comic-Con trailer. The game will launch on Septepber 30 for PC, PlayStation 4, PS3, Xbox One and 360.
Talion and the Wraith:
After being slaughtered alongside his family at the Black Gate, Middle-earth™: Shadow of Mordor’s™ protagonist, Talion awakes as if from a long slumber and must put the pieces together as to why he has been denied the peace of death.
Talion realises he is inhabited by a mysterious Wraith, who is revealed to be Celebrimbor, the greatest Elven Smith of the Second Age. Celebrimbor was deceived by Sauron into working with him to forge the Rings of Power. After they made the Rings, Sauron betrayed and murdered Celebrimbor as well as his family in circumstances that mirror the death of Talion and his family. This connection unites the two heroes in their pursuit of the Dark Lord.
Who is Celebrimbor?
• One of the most powerful elves of the Second Age
• He was responsible for crafting the Rings of Power alongside Sauron
• Celebrimbor was murdered by Sauron. The spirits of the Elves are immortal within Middle-earth, so Celebrimbor chose not to return to the Undying Lands after he was killed
• Celebrimbor wants to destroy the Dark Lord; as Sauron does not have the One Ring, Celebrimbor can become powerful enough to challenge him within Mordor.
• The power of Celebrimbor, as the maker of the Rings, is very closely tied with the power of the Rings
at least it run like a bige pile of hunking crap. 1-5fps for such a shitty looking 2D game (even if the detailed zoom-in/out 2d arte is cool) vs a 30fps LiS. comparison by my gaming toaster. (3 Hours ago)
Oxenfree is made w/ Unity, by default its shit. (3 Hours ago)
@GriftGFX: Love makes everything possible. :) (6 Hours ago)
@asdfg: No update since N:A launched on Steam. What was updated was Kaldaien's mod, which is a Steam user who made a mod/tool to fix resolution, framerate and other issues with the game. (6 Hours ago)
@KORNdog: Ironically, Oxenfree has far many more rarely used words than Life is Strange. Though the game is very good. Still, Life is Strange is eons better because it leaves a mark you never forget. (6 Hours ago)
@Sdarts: I'm not sure I buy it.. if that's Obama he got awfully pale. Plus that takes place dozens of years in the future, no? (9 Hours ago)
@Sdarts: read that they have recently released an update which ups performance a lot. (9 Hours ago)