Here comes an all-new gameplay trailer for Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, the upcoming game from Warner Bros. and Monolith Productions. The video gives us a look at the powers of the Wraith, whose identity was revealed in the previous Comic-Con trailer. The game will launch on Septepber 30 for PC, PlayStation 4, PS3, Xbox One and 360.
Talion and the Wraith:
After being slaughtered alongside his family at the Black Gate, Middle-earth™: Shadow of Mordor’s™ protagonist, Talion awakes as if from a long slumber and must put the pieces together as to why he has been denied the peace of death.
Talion realises he is inhabited by a mysterious Wraith, who is revealed to be Celebrimbor, the greatest Elven Smith of the Second Age. Celebrimbor was deceived by Sauron into working with him to forge the Rings of Power. After they made the Rings, Sauron betrayed and murdered Celebrimbor as well as his family in circumstances that mirror the death of Talion and his family. This connection unites the two heroes in their pursuit of the Dark Lord.
Who is Celebrimbor?
• One of the most powerful elves of the Second Age
• He was responsible for crafting the Rings of Power alongside Sauron
• Celebrimbor was murdered by Sauron. The spirits of the Elves are immortal within Middle-earth, so Celebrimbor chose not to return to the Undying Lands after he was killed
• Celebrimbor wants to destroy the Dark Lord; as Sauron does not have the One Ring, Celebrimbor can become powerful enough to challenge him within Mordor.
• The power of Celebrimbor, as the maker of the Rings, is very closely tied with the power of the Rings
@MrWhite: Do you have a link to that stream by the way? :) (9 minutes ago)
from there on no more sound through headphones. Goddamn, i hope This is not the case with BOTW. Otherwise i am going to have to buy a 3.5mm cable of like...4 meters or so, so i can put it in TV. (33 minutes ago)
on my TV. However when i fire up Wind Waker HD, i only get sound when i play it on the Gamepad. The game always aks if i want to play with Gamepad or Pro Controller. So i choose Pro Controller and (34 minutes ago)
I have a bit of a problem. I want to use my headphones with Wii U. So either in Gamepad or TV. Gamepad works fine when it comes to Mario Kart 8. I have sound trough the headphones and i play the game (37 minutes ago)
@MrWhite: That is damn good to hear. (54 minutes ago)
which is a common thing to be fair. (1 Hour ago)
@KORNdog: LOL korn, ya beat me to it. One of them days where my head hasn't kick started yet. (1 Hour ago)