Here comes an all-new gameplay trailer for Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, the upcoming game from Warner Bros. and Monolith Productions. The video gives us a look at the powers of the Wraith, whose identity was revealed in the previous Comic-Con trailer. The game will launch on Septepber 30 for PC, PlayStation 4, PS3, Xbox One and 360.
Talion and the Wraith:
After being slaughtered alongside his family at the Black Gate, Middle-earth™: Shadow of Mordor’s™ protagonist, Talion awakes as if from a long slumber and must put the pieces together as to why he has been denied the peace of death.
Talion realises he is inhabited by a mysterious Wraith, who is revealed to be Celebrimbor, the greatest Elven Smith of the Second Age. Celebrimbor was deceived by Sauron into working with him to forge the Rings of Power. After they made the Rings, Sauron betrayed and murdered Celebrimbor as well as his family in circumstances that mirror the death of Talion and his family. This connection unites the two heroes in their pursuit of the Dark Lord.
Who is Celebrimbor?
• One of the most powerful elves of the Second Age
• He was responsible for crafting the Rings of Power alongside Sauron
• Celebrimbor was murdered by Sauron. The spirits of the Elves are immortal within Middle-earth, so Celebrimbor chose not to return to the Undying Lands after he was killed
• Celebrimbor wants to destroy the Dark Lord; as Sauron does not have the One Ring, Celebrimbor can become powerful enough to challenge him within Mordor.
• The power of Celebrimbor, as the maker of the Rings, is very closely tied with the power of the Rings
spending loads of cash on gear as much as for the novelty as for the practical use. (0 minute ago)
similar to collecting old games, flight sim enthusiasts are exposed to the same level of madness. (1 minute ago)
Yeah I was mostly having a laugh at the notion that flying and/or AA is more difficult or skillful in BF1. (5 minutes ago)
certain level of quality in the flight model. it goes back to when i started gaming i think. i liked arcade racers, but with planes i only played sims. (7 minutes ago)
when it comes to games i usually can play all kinds of genres and levels of authenticity if it's sportsgames, driving and such, but for some reason i just cant play any planes if there's not a.. (9 minutes ago)
but then it wouldn't be different if you used guided missiles or just a mounted gun in a BF plane. hardcore isn't the rules or ease to play the game, it's the level off competition then. (16 minutes ago)
If that's the context that you thought I was referring to Battlefield aircraft than yeah... lol (17 minutes ago)