Today, Warner Bros. has released the Outlaw Tribe Nemesis content for Middle-earth: Shadow of War as well as a free update that adds the Gravewalker difficulty. Get the details inside along with the trailer.
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today released the new Outlaw Tribe Nemesis Expansion, bringing the rebellious and defiant Outlaw tribe to Mordor with their own unique weapons, fighting style, added missions, fierce battles, a new fortress theme and more, all brought to life through the Nemesis System. The Outlaw Tribe Nemesis Expansion downloadable content (DLC) includes:
• Outlaw Showdowns – New missions allowing players to face down Captains from the Outlaw tribe, with each showdown bringing unique challenges to complete.
• Outlaw War Bands – Aid your ally and defeat your nemesis when facing off in new Tribal War Bands quests, as Captains from the Outlaw tribe bring their own forces to clash in battle.
• New Fortress Theme – Fortresses can now be commanded by and embody the characteristics of the contemptuous Outlaw tribe, including themed monuments, outposts and Overlord throne room.
• Legendary Gear Set – Hunt down Legendary Outlaw tribe Orcs for a new Legendary gear set with additional upgrade challenges, including the new bola weapon that Outlaw Orcs can use to trap their enemies.
• Purge – Captains from the Outlaw tribe prowl around Mordor in groups, launching deadly ambushes in an attempt to cleanse their land of outsiders. Defend these attacks to keep the Outlaw Orcs in check.
Additionally, the latest free content update is also available today for all Middle-earth: Shadow of War owners.
• Gravewalker Difficulty – A new, higher difficulty level even more challenging than Nemesis, with no last chances.
[Please note, Gravewalker Difficulty was previously known to as Brutal Difficulty.]
Not sure how he has those wands tracking like that, though. (1 Hour ago)
@toelessfoot: Looks like a smart and cheap solution that. Wouldnt mind trying it. I don't get motion sick from Skyrim now, but that would keep it to a minimum for anyone trying it. (1 Hour ago)
i'm twords the end too, the final summit climb (4 Hours ago)
maybe i should record and upload some of it (4 Hours ago)
down. i'm probably going to try other games, and maybe clean up some free space and rebuild the database, but i've never had this kind of problems. (4 Hours ago)
man, my ps4 is goind crazy playing god of war. i noticed the game was seamless fluidity, and only on the boar i noticed pop-ip of lighting. now fights and jumping and little rooms have 5 frames slowdo (4 Hours ago)