As Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition will hit European territories tomorrow (Oct. 14 in North America), Square Enix has released this launch trailer which sums up what's new and what's been improved.
The major enhancements to ALL platforms including PC are:
• Improved, higher resolution textures, improved lighting, and higher number of particle effects
• Higher detailed character models
• Volumetric fog (i.e. fog/smog/mist/steam is now present in the game world)
• Increased pedestrians and traffic density
• Rebuilt sound engine to heighten realism
• More destructible objects in hand-to-hand fighting sequences
• All 24 DLC packs have been integrated into the main game. Some of the story DLC is available from the main menu, others have been integrated into the game world itself (i.e. travel to a certain point in the city to access DLC missions / DLC outfits can now be accessed in the Night Market.
wtf Maaaaaaan, what a trip, thats like, the 80s, (12 Hours ago)
@nostradamus: I played cross-play in 1989. Amiga + Atari ST with null modem cable in Populous and Stunt Car Racer. That's almost 30 years ago, and the industry's not moved much further since then. (12 Hours ago)
Mantis Burn Racing will be cross-play (Nintendo Switch/Xbox One and PC. Oh shi-- cross play. get off yo high arse s0ny. (12 Hours ago)