As Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition will hit European territories tomorrow (Oct. 14 in North America), Square Enix has released this launch trailer which sums up what's new and what's been improved.
The major enhancements to ALL platforms including PC are:
• Improved, higher resolution textures, improved lighting, and higher number of particle effects
• Higher detailed character models
• Volumetric fog (i.e. fog/smog/mist/steam is now present in the game world)
• Increased pedestrians and traffic density
• Rebuilt sound engine to heighten realism
• More destructible objects in hand-to-hand fighting sequences
• All 24 DLC packs have been integrated into the main game. Some of the story DLC is available from the main menu, others have been integrated into the game world itself (i.e. travel to a certain point in the city to access DLC missions / DLC outfits can now be accessed in the Night Market.
takeshi kitano's police/mob movies and the shole japanese directors. Sega's pimp director has a great auteur flair, like his movie contemporary collegues. (7 Hours ago)
Man, disliking a bit the shallow Yakuza streets (even if thge sopts details are awesome and the karaoke is Hype), the mob banter and characterization is top not. My late 90 and 2000 are made of (7 Hours ago)
@nostradamus: Squier :-) So it's a Fender Squier. You can still get money for those. Prices went up (9 Hours ago)