As Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition will hit European territories tomorrow (Oct. 14 in North America), Square Enix has released this launch trailer which sums up what's new and what's been improved.
The major enhancements to ALL platforms including PC are:
• Improved, higher resolution textures, improved lighting, and higher number of particle effects
• Higher detailed character models
• Volumetric fog (i.e. fog/smog/mist/steam is now present in the game world)
• Increased pedestrians and traffic density
• Rebuilt sound engine to heighten realism
• More destructible objects in hand-to-hand fighting sequences
• All 24 DLC packs have been integrated into the main game. Some of the story DLC is available from the main menu, others have been integrated into the game world itself (i.e. travel to a certain point in the city to access DLC missions / DLC outfits can now be accessed in the Night Market.
@nostradamus: it was a fair price at release too, its a great game. I got 100+ hours out of it, and im sure ill come back to it again. (29 minutes ago)
its 8£/9£ right now and it has that Valkyrie Profile feel to it. It seemd so expensive to me, but now its a fair price i guess. (2 Hours ago)
@nostradamus: One of my favorite games of last gen, defo worth getting imo. I only played the PS3 version though. (3 Hours ago)
is dragon's crown worth it? wich version vita or ps3, i give a great deal with resolution when it comes to geat 2d art. (4 Hours ago)
Gorgeous has ok mechanics but actually gameplay can become tedious and boring imo. (6 Hours ago)
@GriftGFX: the world needs to open up to pvp ie 8v8 etc. Use ARMA Wasteland mod for guidance and you have a sure fire hit but they won't even be thinking that far ahead. An open world game that looks (6 Hours ago)
we need another splinter cell...only few missions deep on blacklist and it's on backlog but damn that's a good game (6 Hours ago)