As Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition will hit European territories tomorrow (Oct. 14 in North America), Square Enix has released this launch trailer which sums up what's new and what's been improved.
The major enhancements to ALL platforms including PC are:
• Improved, higher resolution textures, improved lighting, and higher number of particle effects
• Higher detailed character models
• Volumetric fog (i.e. fog/smog/mist/steam is now present in the game world)
• Increased pedestrians and traffic density
• Rebuilt sound engine to heighten realism
• More destructible objects in hand-to-hand fighting sequences
• All 24 DLC packs have been integrated into the main game. Some of the story DLC is available from the main menu, others have been integrated into the game world itself (i.e. travel to a certain point in the city to access DLC missions / DLC outfits can now be accessed in the Night Market.
I'm just happy I got two of my favorites Sagat and Cody. Sakura is looking cool to. (2 Hours ago)
Kinda sucks that Sagat won't come 'til October. Lots of people want him yesterday. (9 Hours ago)
The EX roster appeared in Capcom's own character poll recently and Ingrid did not. That's a hoot. (9 Hours ago)
@Melmoth: EX nostalgia is pretty trendy right now, but we're getting a new Arika fighter and most of the people talking about Skullomania won't play it anyway. (9 Hours ago)
Every time i've been to Tokyo since 2001 they've had SF:The Movie (game) running on a screen at the entrance to Taito Station in Akihabara. Guess it's a joke that never gets old. (10 Hours ago)
I never got into the EX games. only Arika fighter i sorta liked was Fighting Layer (10 Hours ago)
@nostradamus: EX.. puh.. where's Street Fighter; The Movie arcade game?! (10 Hours ago)