As Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition will hit European territories tomorrow (Oct. 14 in North America), Square Enix has released this launch trailer which sums up what's new and what's been improved.
The major enhancements to ALL platforms including PC are:
• Improved, higher resolution textures, improved lighting, and higher number of particle effects
• Higher detailed character models
• Volumetric fog (i.e. fog/smog/mist/steam is now present in the game world)
• Increased pedestrians and traffic density
• Rebuilt sound engine to heighten realism
• More destructible objects in hand-to-hand fighting sequences
• All 24 DLC packs have been integrated into the main game. Some of the story DLC is available from the main menu, others have been integrated into the game world itself (i.e. travel to a certain point in the city to access DLC missions / DLC outfits can now be accessed in the Night Market.
People sayin' Paladins isn't "inspired" by OW design are funny. I can't even take the hi-rez guy seriously. Sure it was in development first. And it's changed (to be more like OW) a lot since then (21 minutes ago)
I meant EVENT...not Even. :-) (38 minutes ago)
Even 0,....one of the best experience with a game I had. Yes...it´s terribly short, but genius! I highly recommend. (39 minutes ago)
Well it's got like.. stuff to do in it unlike something like NMS I guess. I think people like the expansion content too. And bungie gameplay on consoles. (1 Hour ago)
@droezelke: For some people it was the first foray into an MMO, even if it was MMO-Lite. I can understand why some people love it. (4 Hours ago)
Advertising Standards launches investigation into No Man's Sky: [url] (4 Hours ago)