As Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition will hit European territories tomorrow (Oct. 14 in North America), Square Enix has released this launch trailer which sums up what's new and what's been improved.
The major enhancements to ALL platforms including PC are:
• Improved, higher resolution textures, improved lighting, and higher number of particle effects
• Higher detailed character models
• Volumetric fog (i.e. fog/smog/mist/steam is now present in the game world)
• Increased pedestrians and traffic density
• Rebuilt sound engine to heighten realism
• More destructible objects in hand-to-hand fighting sequences
• All 24 DLC packs have been integrated into the main game. Some of the story DLC is available from the main menu, others have been integrated into the game world itself (i.e. travel to a certain point in the city to access DLC missions / DLC outfits can now be accessed in the Night Market.
@Moonwalker: I'm terribly sorry for you loss, Moonwalker. I can only imagine how devastating it must for you. my condolences. may God rest her soul (1 Day ago)
OWL has been really good so far (2 Days ago)
Trump is not welcome in London. First time in modern history that a president of the US is shunned by their biggest 'ally' (2 Days ago)
this post from today seems poignant, give it a read sometime: [url] (2 Days ago)
@Moonwalker: sorry to hear about your loss. but remember, our loved ones are in everything they made us and did for us. keep strong spirits and time heals, you'll overcome the grief. (2 Days ago)
@Moonwalker: My heart goes out to you man,just represent their life's to the fullest by being an amazing human being.That way you show people by example,the type of wonderful people they were. (3 Days ago)
@Moonwalker: My sincere condolences Moon. The best advice is spend time with family and friends now. Stay strong. (3 Days ago)