As Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition will hit European territories tomorrow (Oct. 14 in North America), Square Enix has released this launch trailer which sums up what's new and what's been improved.
The major enhancements to ALL platforms including PC are:
• Improved, higher resolution textures, improved lighting, and higher number of particle effects
• Higher detailed character models
• Volumetric fog (i.e. fog/smog/mist/steam is now present in the game world)
• Increased pedestrians and traffic density
• Rebuilt sound engine to heighten realism
• More destructible objects in hand-to-hand fighting sequences
• All 24 DLC packs have been integrated into the main game. Some of the story DLC is available from the main menu, others have been integrated into the game world itself (i.e. travel to a certain point in the city to access DLC missions / DLC outfits can now be accessed in the Night Market.
Great story that shos not all gamers, people or gaming forum communities are bad. We should share good stories about the gaming community as well. Hope it brightens everyone's day. :) (3 Hours ago)
EuroGamer - "She can't understand how someone she's never met would be so kind": [url] (3 Hours ago)
@Moonwalker: oh my. Do people actually still watch that 'show'? Horrible. (4 Hours ago)
Shadow Tactics in 7 hours. Why can't they release these at midnight? #conspiracy (6 Hours ago)
@Moonwalker: 4:55, i lolled hard and roffled for 10 mins (15 Hours ago)