As Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition will hit European territories tomorrow (Oct. 14 in North America), Square Enix has released this launch trailer which sums up what's new and what's been improved.
The major enhancements to ALL platforms including PC are:
• Improved, higher resolution textures, improved lighting, and higher number of particle effects
• Higher detailed character models
• Volumetric fog (i.e. fog/smog/mist/steam is now present in the game world)
• Increased pedestrians and traffic density
• Rebuilt sound engine to heighten realism
• More destructible objects in hand-to-hand fighting sequences
• All 24 DLC packs have been integrated into the main game. Some of the story DLC is available from the main menu, others have been integrated into the game world itself (i.e. travel to a certain point in the city to access DLC missions / DLC outfits can now be accessed in the Night Market.
@GriftGFX: But I don't have that gadget in my loadout :-) (9 minutes ago)
I still do it! I miss my defibs but I still do it. (1 Hour ago)
Revives are so lenient in BF1 too! You don't *actually* bleed out for the longest time after the revive indicator goes away. You don't have to charge revives anymore. They made reviving so easy. (1 Hour ago)
@GriftGFX: I spray health packs though. But I never see a revive icon above a body :-) (1 Hour ago)
@GriftGFX: True stuff. I play as a medic. Never revive anyone as I don't use the gadget. :-) (1 Hour ago)