As Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition will hit European territories tomorrow (Oct. 14 in North America), Square Enix has released this launch trailer which sums up what's new and what's been improved.
The major enhancements to ALL platforms including PC are:
• Improved, higher resolution textures, improved lighting, and higher number of particle effects
• Higher detailed character models
• Volumetric fog (i.e. fog/smog/mist/steam is now present in the game world)
• Increased pedestrians and traffic density
• Rebuilt sound engine to heighten realism
• More destructible objects in hand-to-hand fighting sequences
• All 24 DLC packs have been integrated into the main game. Some of the story DLC is available from the main menu, others have been integrated into the game world itself (i.e. travel to a certain point in the city to access DLC missions / DLC outfits can now be accessed in the Night Market.
@droezelke: Congratulations!!! It's not always we get to meet our heros and heroines. Cherish it well and don't let anyone touch it with greasy fingers or shit like that. (5 Hours ago)
@Melmoth: ROFLOL I completely forgot about that one. Jesus... Feels like that was in another life. (5 Hours ago)
@GriftGFX: Yes, though I still liked the vehicles in Far Cry 3 and 4. Once you get used to them, it's quite nice going from one place to the other. If there's planes, the map will be even bigger. (5 Hours ago)
oh snap. just spent over 400 euro on a new joystick [url] (7 Hours ago)