We are used to previous generation retail titles coming to the new gen consoles but we're less used to a digital title being remastered. That's the case for Undead Labs' survival game State of Decay: Year-One Edition which contains the game plus Breakdown and Lifeline addons all remastered along with new stuff. It will hit Xbox One and PC in Spring 2015. Details and screens inside.
• All ‘first-year’ content completely remastered: The original “State of Decay,” along with major add-ons “Breakdown” and “Lifeline” are fully-remastered in stunning 1080p. Improved lighting, textures, and shadows bring the faded beauty of Trumbull Valley and the city of Danforth to life like never before. Animations and combat mechanics are completely over-hauled to add a new level of intensity and action. Hundreds of a smaller improvements to core game systems make “State of Decay: Year-One Edition” a must-have for Xbox One and PC.
• Xbox One additions
- Community Challenges and Rewards
- Individual Rewards
- Game DVR
• New content: More than you can pack into a single backpack, “State of Decay: Year-One Survival Edition” has enough content to satiate new and old fans alike:
New Mission Type: Cleo Drop
- Mysterious military-looking supply crates are dropping into remote areas across all maps, and their beacons seem to attract massive hordes of zombies. If you've got the firepower, you can pick up some of the rarest and most powerful equipment in the game.
New vehicles: SUV…and more
- The new SUV sets a new standard for durability, and it doesn't end there — brand-new vehicle skins are distributed across all maps.
Unlocking Heroes: Lifeline Roster
- Your favorite characters from “Lifeline” can now be unlocked in “Breakdown” with a new set of Challenges. Hop into the familiar boots of Hawkes, Kilo, and Vince ... or take control of the previously unplayable Kelly “Sasquatch” Eldridge.
New weapons: Under-barrel attachments and Incendiary Ammo
- Now if you find the right weapons, you can switch to an under-barrel grenade launcher or a masterkey shotgun on your assault rifle ... or load incendiary ammunition into any shotgun, and take out crowds of zombies without even switching weapons.
- Featuring 30 minutes of intense new music from award winning composer Jesper Kyd.
- The facility actions from ‘Lifeline’ now show up in every version of the game, including ammo-refilling and snack-making at your base. NPC Enclaves are also getting a makeover, making it easier to trade and build trust with them.
just bought bf1 today busy with school but a round or two wont hurt (20 minutes ago)
And yeah it's a pretty good game "if you don't think about it" :D (41 minutes ago)
BF1 doesn't even have real squad incentives thanks to the relaxed CASUAL scoring system. If you want squad points you can just give and follow your own orders. (41 minutes ago)
@aphex187: You probably haven't even played all of the maps in BF4 and yet you're an expert on which game has better maps. As verified by your friends list because that means anything. (42 minutes ago)
Btw, its only a game so there's no need to get worked up over something as trivial as that man. (48 minutes ago)
diverse bunch. But yeah, BF1 is such a better game and IMO feels better when playing as a squad than what BF4 set out to do. *my opinion (54 minutes ago)
Like i said, BF4 bored me and that's why i couldn't care less what snipers had. I don't know anybody that liked that game or even sinked a whole lot of hours into it and the guys i play with are a fkn (56 minutes ago)