Hey there! I finally managed to connect again to the internet after the connection at the hotel broke down. Bleh. Anyway, it's past 2 PM now here and I managed to see/play quite a few games already. Here are my quick impressions.
- Ridge Racer 6: I can't say I've been impressed with this demo with only one track and one car. It certainly runs well but the graphics are not really incredible either. It plays really nicely, it's a lot like the PSP version as far as I can tell
- NFS:MW: The framerate is still very bad, seems about the same as the E3 version
- Test Drive Unlimited: Same as NFS:MW, with an even worse framerate !
- 99 nights: It plays as nicely as it looks. A rather mindless game, but quite enjoyable so far.
- Enchant Arm: Bleh. Not my type of game after all. It looks ok but the battle system is the old school grid type I don't really like.
- Dead Rising: Fun gameplay, but the framerate needs a lot of work.
- World Air Force: I barely played it so I can't comment. Looked ok.
- Kameo: I've been at a private presentation of this game, and I'm simply floored by how great it looks and how inventive all the creatures and gameplay are. Honestly I did not expect much at first, but I'm *really* impressed and can't wait to play this. Look forward to some awesome gameplay videos soon here :)
I don't have much time and I certainly have forgotten quite a few things. I'll update the site as soon as I can get more free time. It could be in a few hours or even tomorrow...
Rainbow Six Siege operators deliver their lines better. (10 minutes ago)
@AndreasZ94: Yea.. I'm not even sure the script is that bad. I've only heard a few real scenes (which are much better than the squad chatter). But man the voice over on a whole is quite poor. (10 minutes ago)
@GriftGFX: The premise is basically taking down a drug cartel, right? There are a lot of cool story things they could do with this concept but they just didn't care (11 minutes ago)
Sandbox games can have good voice acting/stories... Wildlands just doesn't seem to be one of them :D (15 minutes ago)
Siege and For Honor are both good games. I think they've been on a bit of a role lately. Hell the narrative in The Division.. a multiplayer focused RPG.. is better than Wildlands so far. (18 minutes ago)
@AndreasZ94: Watch Dogs 2 was fairly well received and it's a fairly recent game. But sure there are a few multiple games in there. (19 minutes ago)
South park is by far their most story driven game. The core of their AAA games are shooter sandboxes and mp "service" games like FH, R6S (33 minutes ago)