Dice and Electronic Arts yersteday announced the release of a limited edition of Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and here's a trailer and some images to celebrate this event.
The Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Limited Edition delivers six special customizations early to give players a day one advantage in multiplayer matches. Four vehicle warfare unlocks will immediately enhance the Battlefield: Bad Company 2 best-in-class online vehicle warfare experience, delivering extra firepower, radar, and armor for the vehicles. Additionally, the tracer dart attaches to any enemy vehicle and allows RPG-toting teammates to track, lock on, and destroy their adversary. Seasoned veterans of Battlefield 1943™ will be able to immediately re-acquaint themselves with two classic and highly powerful weapons, the M1A1 submachine gun and the M1911 pistol.
The full list of six unlocks are as follows:
Four vehicle warfare unlocks
• Improved Vehicle Armor – An up-armor package is mounted on all vehicle types, decreasing the effect of both explosive and penetrating warheads, significantly improving vehicle survivability.
• Supreme Vehicle Firepower – Additional weapon packages are mounted for the driver of all armored vehicles, greatly expanding the range of targets the vehicle can successfully engage and destroy.
• Vehicle Motion Sensor – Use this electronics warfare package to locate enemy units in direct proximity to the vehicle.
• Tracer Dart Pistol – This magnetic dart attaches to any vehicle surface, allowing squad members to track, lock on, and fire rockets onto moving targets even beyond line of sight.
Two classic Battlefield 1943™ weapons
• M1A1 Submachine Gun – Reliable but heavy this classic weapon is a powerful force in the hands of any Battlefield veteran.
• M1911 Pistol – Highly customized M1911 are favored for its dependability and the power of its large .45 caliber round.
For those that haven't played What Remains of Edith Finch yet, just make sure you have 3-4 hours available and go play it. It's absolutely briliant! If you liked Inside, you will like this game. (38 minutes ago)
@digi_matrix: You were so right about What Remains of Edith Finch. One of the best games I have ever had the pleasure to play. This year... this fucking year in games!!! What a time to be alive. (40 minutes ago)
@GriftGFX: always use protection. (5 Hours ago)
Hope my screen protector comes soon so I can finish setting up my Switch. I aint docking it naked. (7 Hours ago)
Looking on NeoGAF I found info that it concerns a character Third-person action game. Free to play is also mentioned but it's all a bit unclear if that's the same project. (7 Hours ago)
A studio called Studio Gobo announced a partnership with MS. [url] (7 Hours ago)
Did anyone ever play those Brother's in Arms games? (7 Hours ago)