Dice and Electronic Arts yersteday announced the release of a limited edition of Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and here's a trailer and some images to celebrate this event.
The Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Limited Edition delivers six special customizations early to give players a day one advantage in multiplayer matches. Four vehicle warfare unlocks will immediately enhance the Battlefield: Bad Company 2 best-in-class online vehicle warfare experience, delivering extra firepower, radar, and armor for the vehicles. Additionally, the tracer dart attaches to any enemy vehicle and allows RPG-toting teammates to track, lock on, and destroy their adversary. Seasoned veterans of Battlefield 1943™ will be able to immediately re-acquaint themselves with two classic and highly powerful weapons, the M1A1 submachine gun and the M1911 pistol.
The full list of six unlocks are as follows:
Four vehicle warfare unlocks
• Improved Vehicle Armor – An up-armor package is mounted on all vehicle types, decreasing the effect of both explosive and penetrating warheads, significantly improving vehicle survivability.
• Supreme Vehicle Firepower – Additional weapon packages are mounted for the driver of all armored vehicles, greatly expanding the range of targets the vehicle can successfully engage and destroy.
• Vehicle Motion Sensor – Use this electronics warfare package to locate enemy units in direct proximity to the vehicle.
• Tracer Dart Pistol – This magnetic dart attaches to any vehicle surface, allowing squad members to track, lock on, and fire rockets onto moving targets even beyond line of sight.
Two classic Battlefield 1943™ weapons
• M1A1 Submachine Gun – Reliable but heavy this classic weapon is a powerful force in the hands of any Battlefield veteran.
• M1911 Pistol – Highly customized M1911 are favored for its dependability and the power of its large .45 caliber round.
abilities, graphics and there's actually an "oomph" to these weapons, unlike Paladins. (3 minutes ago)
I'm impressed by how many interesting characters there actually are here. If I compare this to Paladins I really only like two or three characters there. Not to mention the much better level design (4 minutes ago)
But this for me seems to be the game that I want to get better at and hopefully get better too. It's going well against medium cpu (50 minutes ago)
Now since I'm a newbie to the game I've been playing against medium cpu with other players, so chances are when I go against actual people I will get my ass beaten (51 minutes ago)
Been playing Overwatch all morning and I'm quite enjoying it. Really digging a lot of the characters too. Awesome designs. (59 minutes ago)
Shinobi 3 on the megadrive is the best one imo. Hard as all hell, but great controls and very fun to play. (4 Hours ago)
Super Shinobi on Mega Drive was awesome, gameplay and also music (Yuzo Koshiro). AND it had Batman and Spider-Man, at least in the japanese version, if I recall correctly :) (4 Hours ago)