Dice and Electronic Arts yersteday announced the release of a limited edition of Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and here's a trailer and some images to celebrate this event.
The Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Limited Edition delivers six special customizations early to give players a day one advantage in multiplayer matches. Four vehicle warfare unlocks will immediately enhance the Battlefield: Bad Company 2 best-in-class online vehicle warfare experience, delivering extra firepower, radar, and armor for the vehicles. Additionally, the tracer dart attaches to any enemy vehicle and allows RPG-toting teammates to track, lock on, and destroy their adversary. Seasoned veterans of Battlefield 1943™ will be able to immediately re-acquaint themselves with two classic and highly powerful weapons, the M1A1 submachine gun and the M1911 pistol.
The full list of six unlocks are as follows:
Four vehicle warfare unlocks
• Improved Vehicle Armor – An up-armor package is mounted on all vehicle types, decreasing the effect of both explosive and penetrating warheads, significantly improving vehicle survivability.
• Supreme Vehicle Firepower – Additional weapon packages are mounted for the driver of all armored vehicles, greatly expanding the range of targets the vehicle can successfully engage and destroy.
• Vehicle Motion Sensor – Use this electronics warfare package to locate enemy units in direct proximity to the vehicle.
• Tracer Dart Pistol – This magnetic dart attaches to any vehicle surface, allowing squad members to track, lock on, and fire rockets onto moving targets even beyond line of sight.
Two classic Battlefield 1943™ weapons
• M1A1 Submachine Gun – Reliable but heavy this classic weapon is a powerful force in the hands of any Battlefield veteran.
• M1911 Pistol – Highly customized M1911 are favored for its dependability and the power of its large .45 caliber round.
Hmm, not sure what to make of that to be fair. Were they expecting it to not sell so well, ergo, didn't have real ambition to actually support it? Maybe now they'll invest in it more than planned? (2 Hours ago)
Sony seems pleased with PSVR: [url] (3 Hours ago)
He was supposed to be working on an interactive Twilight Zone movie. (3 Hours ago)
@GriftGFX: idk but he has recently started up a new studio. (3 Hours ago)
He's working on The Twilight Zone still, isn't he? (4 Hours ago)
Finally Ken Levine has resurfaced. But the wait will be long before they reveal something (5 Hours ago)
Oops. I used an extreme again. Sorry droez, i'll go punish myself now. (5 Hours ago)