Dice and Electronic Arts yersteday announced the release of a limited edition of Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and here's a trailer and some images to celebrate this event.
The Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Limited Edition delivers six special customizations early to give players a day one advantage in multiplayer matches. Four vehicle warfare unlocks will immediately enhance the Battlefield: Bad Company 2 best-in-class online vehicle warfare experience, delivering extra firepower, radar, and armor for the vehicles. Additionally, the tracer dart attaches to any enemy vehicle and allows RPG-toting teammates to track, lock on, and destroy their adversary. Seasoned veterans of Battlefield 1943™ will be able to immediately re-acquaint themselves with two classic and highly powerful weapons, the M1A1 submachine gun and the M1911 pistol.
The full list of six unlocks are as follows:
Four vehicle warfare unlocks
• Improved Vehicle Armor – An up-armor package is mounted on all vehicle types, decreasing the effect of both explosive and penetrating warheads, significantly improving vehicle survivability.
• Supreme Vehicle Firepower – Additional weapon packages are mounted for the driver of all armored vehicles, greatly expanding the range of targets the vehicle can successfully engage and destroy.
• Vehicle Motion Sensor – Use this electronics warfare package to locate enemy units in direct proximity to the vehicle.
• Tracer Dart Pistol – This magnetic dart attaches to any vehicle surface, allowing squad members to track, lock on, and fire rockets onto moving targets even beyond line of sight.
Two classic Battlefield 1943™ weapons
• M1A1 Submachine Gun – Reliable but heavy this classic weapon is a powerful force in the hands of any Battlefield veteran.
• M1911 Pistol – Highly customized M1911 are favored for its dependability and the power of its large .45 caliber round.
@Sdarts: Play it today at a friend house on coop. Definitely much better game than the first and the first was already really good. I was also surprise how well it plays with a controller. (5 Hours ago)
directly compare it to SDR, holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. I just checked Ghost Recon beta and Hitman, ooooh my. :) (10 Hours ago)
@Sdarts: No lies detected man, very true. I don't know why I didn't notice it before, then again my only way of seeing a HDR game was via a video or two. But now with my own games and being able to (10 Hours ago)
[url] And seems sales are great. Much deserved. (10 Hours ago)
Divinity: Original Sin 2 is the 2nd best reviewed game of the year: [url] (10 Hours ago)
@Moonwalker: HDR does more for that "Wow!" factor than just increasing resolution to 4K. (10 Hours ago)
Tried out FM7 demo, FH3, Recore and man....what a difference. SDR looks dull in comparison now, jeez. In terms of colours for starters, sky and sun in FM7 and FH3 looks lovely, vivid. (11 Hours ago)