Dice and Electronic Arts yersteday announced the release of a limited edition of Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and here's a trailer and some images to celebrate this event.
The Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Limited Edition delivers six special customizations early to give players a day one advantage in multiplayer matches. Four vehicle warfare unlocks will immediately enhance the Battlefield: Bad Company 2 best-in-class online vehicle warfare experience, delivering extra firepower, radar, and armor for the vehicles. Additionally, the tracer dart attaches to any enemy vehicle and allows RPG-toting teammates to track, lock on, and destroy their adversary. Seasoned veterans of Battlefield 1943™ will be able to immediately re-acquaint themselves with two classic and highly powerful weapons, the M1A1 submachine gun and the M1911 pistol.
The full list of six unlocks are as follows:
Four vehicle warfare unlocks
• Improved Vehicle Armor – An up-armor package is mounted on all vehicle types, decreasing the effect of both explosive and penetrating warheads, significantly improving vehicle survivability.
• Supreme Vehicle Firepower – Additional weapon packages are mounted for the driver of all armored vehicles, greatly expanding the range of targets the vehicle can successfully engage and destroy.
• Vehicle Motion Sensor – Use this electronics warfare package to locate enemy units in direct proximity to the vehicle.
• Tracer Dart Pistol – This magnetic dart attaches to any vehicle surface, allowing squad members to track, lock on, and fire rockets onto moving targets even beyond line of sight.
Two classic Battlefield 1943™ weapons
• M1A1 Submachine Gun – Reliable but heavy this classic weapon is a powerful force in the hands of any Battlefield veteran.
• M1911 Pistol – Highly customized M1911 are favored for its dependability and the power of its large .45 caliber round.
@Sdarts: I'd like to remind everyone that such fixes and tools will never be possible in the very un-PC UWP platform. (5 Hours ago)
@Sdarts: the only mark life is strange left on me is that of faked choice and how much i wanted to let Chloe die over and over and over again. lol (9 Hours ago)
@nostradamus: your PC must be complete shit if you're getting 1-5 fps on oxenfree. haha. (9 Hours ago)
at least it run like a bige pile of hunking crap. 1-5fps for such a shitty looking 2D game (even if the detailed zoom-in/out 2d arte is cool) vs a 30fps LiS. comparison by my gaming toaster. (13 Hours ago)