Dice and Electronic Arts yersteday announced the release of a limited edition of Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and here's a trailer and some images to celebrate this event.
The Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Limited Edition delivers six special customizations early to give players a day one advantage in multiplayer matches. Four vehicle warfare unlocks will immediately enhance the Battlefield: Bad Company 2 best-in-class online vehicle warfare experience, delivering extra firepower, radar, and armor for the vehicles. Additionally, the tracer dart attaches to any enemy vehicle and allows RPG-toting teammates to track, lock on, and destroy their adversary. Seasoned veterans of Battlefield 1943™ will be able to immediately re-acquaint themselves with two classic and highly powerful weapons, the M1A1 submachine gun and the M1911 pistol.
The full list of six unlocks are as follows:
Four vehicle warfare unlocks
• Improved Vehicle Armor – An up-armor package is mounted on all vehicle types, decreasing the effect of both explosive and penetrating warheads, significantly improving vehicle survivability.
• Supreme Vehicle Firepower – Additional weapon packages are mounted for the driver of all armored vehicles, greatly expanding the range of targets the vehicle can successfully engage and destroy.
• Vehicle Motion Sensor – Use this electronics warfare package to locate enemy units in direct proximity to the vehicle.
• Tracer Dart Pistol – This magnetic dart attaches to any vehicle surface, allowing squad members to track, lock on, and fire rockets onto moving targets even beyond line of sight.
Two classic Battlefield 1943™ weapons
• M1A1 Submachine Gun – Reliable but heavy this classic weapon is a powerful force in the hands of any Battlefield veteran.
• M1911 Pistol – Highly customized M1911 are favored for its dependability and the power of its large .45 caliber round.
51k players on titanfall 2 xbox 1 right now (1 Hour ago)
Death Stranding using Guerrilla Games' engine. Guess we can kiss that PC ver goodbye then. [url] (1 Hour ago)
WD2 is more fun than WD1, but it's so easy. Also, the main quests are 'meh'. WD1 had a more focussed story. The story in WD2 is uninspired. (3 Hours ago)
@Sdarts: Don't forget that people are getting sick of CoD, they didn't trust WD anymore after the first. Dishonored 2 got too little PR according to me. (3 Hours ago)
quests, which is a goddamn shame, a goddamn shame. For sure they could have come up with some meaningful side quests with at least a story. (4 Hours ago)
Definitely enjoying FFXV more but I am solely talking about the story missions, some good diversity there. I also really like the Chocobos. Just such a shame that the side quests truly are all fetch (4 Hours ago)
I just think it's a pretty bad sign if a new game can't generate interest on a free weekend. The fact that there are other new games is not a very compelling excuse imo. (6 Hours ago)