Black Bean has now made if official that Milestone is currently working on WRC. We are only shown one image for now but the press release is full of promises we certainly hope will be kept when the game is released on Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and PC next Fall.
London, 3rd February 2010 – Leading videogames publisher, Black Bean Games, announced today the first features of the official WRC videogame at the official WRC Season Launch in Paris. WRC is scheduled for release around the world in Autumn 2010 on PlayStation®3, Xbox360® videogame and entertainment system from Microsoft® and PC formats. It is currently under development at Milestone, Black Bean’s Milan-based in-house production studio, which has specialised in the motorsports simulation genre since 1996.
The main goal of the game is to bring the action of the World Rally Championship to the living rooms of both rallying and gaming fans. As a first step toward this goal, Black Bean is proud to deliver an overview of the main game features:
• The World of WRC. The official locations, the official cars, the official drivers and co-drivers. Everything is designed to give the player the sensation of taking part in the real championship as they race against their heroes.
• Huge career mode creates ultimate satisfaction when the player wins the championship after a long and challenging road to the top!
• Unique offline and online game modes
• 13 different locations around the world
• Realistic physics model
• Advanced car tuning that allows players to find the best settings for every single stage
• Breathtaking graphics for drivers, co-drivers, cars, tracks and environments
• Visually stunning car damage effects
• Full 3D cockpit and dashboards
• Much more to come…
This is just the beginning. Fans will soon be able to discover the full range of features. This new, exciting game promises to deliver all this and more, offering the most realistic virtual rallying experience ever.
@Sdarts: I'd like to remind everyone that such fixes and tools will never be possible in the very un-PC UWP platform. (3 Hours ago)
@Sdarts: the only mark life is strange left on me is that of faked choice and how much i wanted to let Chloe die over and over and over again. lol (7 Hours ago)
@nostradamus: your PC must be complete shit if you're getting 1-5 fps on oxenfree. haha. (7 Hours ago)
at least it run like a bige pile of hunking crap. 1-5fps for such a shitty looking 2D game (even if the detailed zoom-in/out 2d arte is cool) vs a 30fps LiS. comparison by my gaming toaster. (10 Hours ago)
Oxenfree is made w/ Unity, by default its shit. (10 Hours ago)