Black Bean has now made if official that Milestone is currently working on WRC. We are only shown one image for now but the press release is full of promises we certainly hope will be kept when the game is released on Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and PC next Fall.
London, 3rd February 2010 – Leading videogames publisher, Black Bean Games, announced today the first features of the official WRC videogame at the official WRC Season Launch in Paris. WRC is scheduled for release around the world in Autumn 2010 on PlayStation®3, Xbox360® videogame and entertainment system from Microsoft® and PC formats. It is currently under development at Milestone, Black Bean’s Milan-based in-house production studio, which has specialised in the motorsports simulation genre since 1996.
The main goal of the game is to bring the action of the World Rally Championship to the living rooms of both rallying and gaming fans. As a first step toward this goal, Black Bean is proud to deliver an overview of the main game features:
• The World of WRC. The official locations, the official cars, the official drivers and co-drivers. Everything is designed to give the player the sensation of taking part in the real championship as they race against their heroes.
• Huge career mode creates ultimate satisfaction when the player wins the championship after a long and challenging road to the top!
• Unique offline and online game modes
• 13 different locations around the world
• Realistic physics model
• Advanced car tuning that allows players to find the best settings for every single stage
• Breathtaking graphics for drivers, co-drivers, cars, tracks and environments
• Visually stunning car damage effects
• Full 3D cockpit and dashboards
• Much more to come…
This is just the beginning. Fans will soon be able to discover the full range of features. This new, exciting game promises to deliver all this and more, offering the most realistic virtual rallying experience ever.
difference was barely noticeable. Checked some sites, they recommend at least 1.98m, so i do that, difference was instantly noticeable, lol. The question is, do you want to sit 2m away from a 65''? :P (2 Hours ago)
I have to come back to that about 4K, me and my stupid ass didn't take into account the viewing distance. Stupid me was watching both 1080p and 4K Netflix at like 3.5m away from the 65 inch TV. (2 Hours ago)
ooo Pyre on discount and it comes out next month! I didn't even realize it was coming so soon (11 Hours ago)
@Moonwalker: I imagine the bitrate for most 4K streaming is going to be significantly less than the bitrate on most 1080p blu-rays. (14 Hours ago)
These shows already are crisp as can be on the B6, not demo video crisp. Was kinda expecting that from Netflix 4K. Guess i really need to see a 4K BR disc. (17 Hours ago)
I deciced to upgrade my Netflix to 4K, was curious. Gotta be honest, watched episodes of Better call Saul, House of Cards and so on, i have a very hard time seeing a difference at all. Disappointing. (17 Hours ago)