Black Bean has now made if official that Milestone is currently working on WRC. We are only shown one image for now but the press release is full of promises we certainly hope will be kept when the game is released on Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and PC next Fall.
London, 3rd February 2010 – Leading videogames publisher, Black Bean Games, announced today the first features of the official WRC videogame at the official WRC Season Launch in Paris. WRC is scheduled for release around the world in Autumn 2010 on PlayStation®3, Xbox360® videogame and entertainment system from Microsoft® and PC formats. It is currently under development at Milestone, Black Bean’s Milan-based in-house production studio, which has specialised in the motorsports simulation genre since 1996.
The main goal of the game is to bring the action of the World Rally Championship to the living rooms of both rallying and gaming fans. As a first step toward this goal, Black Bean is proud to deliver an overview of the main game features:
• The World of WRC. The official locations, the official cars, the official drivers and co-drivers. Everything is designed to give the player the sensation of taking part in the real championship as they race against their heroes.
• Huge career mode creates ultimate satisfaction when the player wins the championship after a long and challenging road to the top!
• Unique offline and online game modes
• 13 different locations around the world
• Realistic physics model
• Advanced car tuning that allows players to find the best settings for every single stage
• Breathtaking graphics for drivers, co-drivers, cars, tracks and environments
• Visually stunning car damage effects
• Full 3D cockpit and dashboards
• Much more to come…
This is just the beginning. Fans will soon be able to discover the full range of features. This new, exciting game promises to deliver all this and more, offering the most realistic virtual rallying experience ever.
waiting and staring, sounds realistic to me. I did a lot of that in the close-combat troop in the costal artillery :D (9 Hours ago)
Oh, and there was lots, and lots of sitting on a beach and staring. Oh, and Harry fucking Styles! Harry. Styles! Riveting stuff. (9 Hours ago)
Might as well have been watching an episode of the A-Team. "I ain't gettin on no boat, fool!" (9 Hours ago)
@asdfg: A PG-13 historically accurate (or was it) accounting of a real WW2 event that cost the lives of 30,000 soldiers, yet the best Nolan could come up with is a torpedo and some target practice (9 Hours ago)
They said the same thing about pedophiles when "to catch a predator" aired. Suddenly, they were everywhere. They've always been there and always will. (11 Hours ago)
@droezelke: I don't think it's getting worse. I think it's just reported more, has more exposure. I grew up reading about horrible shit supremacists did in the south. This isn't new. (11 Hours ago)
@droezelke: It's crazy how Charlottesville is 2 hours away from me Very frightening indeed. (12 Hours ago)