Underdog Studios just announced the launch of the Kickstarter campaign of Danw of the Devs, a platformer featuring some of the most iconic devs of our time, or rather their digital lookalikes. Each character will have special abilities inspired by the games they have become famous for, which makes this project quite intriguing to say the least. The team is asking for $65,000 to be able to fund the game, with console versions planned if the final amount reaches $100,000. If you want more information and you want to check out the images and the Kickstarter trailer in HQ, follow us inside.
• Puzzle, action and stealth in a 2D old school platformer!
• Team up and switch between characters, using their special abilities!
• Journey through a wicked world of gaming!
• An homage to all game developers and a nod to the game industry!
• Detailed 2D art and animations!
The Kickstarter page of the game